We are aware of how important it is to shape out and make more effective the reach of information about separate small communities and their unique heritage to the target audiences. That is why our project holds specialized presentations that will get to potential visitors, wanderers and those who simply love the heritage of the countryside.
- “Holiday of Stina in Vinnytsia”
- Autumn presentations on the “Image Mapping” project
- Presentation of the project “Image Mapping” in Chyhyryn.
- Image Mapping 2015 on the all-Ukrainian forum
- “Image Mapping 2015” photo exhibition
- The “Image Mapping 2015” project presentation in the public library
- Final presentation of the “Image Mapping 2015” in Busha
- The Image Mapping ’15 Project is presented for the media